|Our Rates are based on two tiers:||Low Rate||= November to August|
|Mid Rate||= September to October|
|Integrity 35||10 .8m||4-6||$720||$820|
|Fountaine 44 Power||13.2||8-10||$1680||$1880|
|Seawind Venturer 38||11.6m||6-8||$780||$880|
|Scimitar 1010 5 star||10.1||6-8||$810||$910|
|Lagoon 421||12.6 m||8-10||$1600||$1850|
|Leopard 42||12.6 m||12||$1350||$1500|
|Perry 43 4||13.1m||8-10||$1090||$1190|
|Seawind 1200||12 m||6-9||$820||$920|
|Seawind 1160 4||11.6||8 -10||$990||$1190|
|Seawind 1160 3||11.6m||6-8||$850||$950|
|Athena 38||11.5 m||6 - 8||$800||$900|
|Tasman 35||10.7 m||5 - 8||$820||$920|
|Seawind 1000 XL||10.6 m||6 -8||$720||$820|
|Jeanneau DS 50||15 M||8-10||$990||$1140|
|Hunter 39||11.9 m||4/6||$610||$690|
|Catalina 35 mk11||11.1 m||5||$570||$630|
All rates include GST
Rates are per night for a five night minimum. Except Sep/Oct school holidays where a seven night minimum applies. Contact Whitsunday Escape for a quote if you cannot go for five nights as gaps between existing bookings may be available.
Season Specials 2013
|Special A||Special B||Special C|
|6 January - 30 March||31 March - 27 June
14 July - 19 September
8 October - 21 December
|28 June - 13 July
22 December - 5 January
|7 nights for the price of 4
14 nights for the price of 7
|7 nights for the price of 5
10 nights for the price of 7
15 nights for the price of 10
|7 nights for the price of 6
10 nights for the price of 8
13 nights for the price of 10
Specials are an incentive to book in advance and are given to encourage longer visits.
All our specials and free days apply to direct bookings only and may change without notice. Conditions may apply.
Stay Aboard Special
Stay on-board your boat at the marina the night before your charter starts for the cost of the marina berth (for charters 6 nights or longer).
To Make a Reservation
- Call for availability and a quote.
- Place a no-obligation, tentative hold.
- A $600 deposit is required to confirm your booking. If you cancel before 60 days of the charter, a $110 administration fee applies.
- The balance of the charter fee is due 60 days prior to your charter commencement. It is non-refundable at this time and no more boat or date changes are possible.
Starting your charter
We suggest that you arrive the day prior to your charter.
You can stay aboard the boat at Abel Point Marina the night prior to your charter for the cost of the dockage. Check-in time is 4.30pm.
It is important that you have all your shopping, errands, etc. done prior to your briefing. Please ensure that all passengers are on-board no later than 1 hour after the briefing commences as you will be departing from the marina during your briefing.
Comprehensive Pre Charter Briefing
Before you depart, our experienced staff will go over the cruising area, the radio procedures, the weather and resort facilities. We will also cover all the on-board systems and operational aspects of your boat. Your contract charter starts at midday, but we can often arrange your briefing as early as 8am. Your charter ends at 11am on the last day (10am if dropping the boat at Hamilton Island).
Security Bond and Bond Waiver Options
Security Bond Pre-authorisation Option:
|Lagoon 420, Fountaine 44, Conquest 44, Leopard 42 & Jeanneau 50||$3000|
|All other boats||$2000|
Bond Waiver Option *:
A $550 bond pre-authorisation with an additional non-refundable fee.
|Bond Waiver (non-refundable fee)|
|Lagoon 420, Fountaine 44, Conquest 44, Leopard 42 & Jeanneau 50||$55/night (min. $250)|
|All other boats||$35/night (min. $170)|
*Not available for charterers under 21 years of age.
The security bond is normally taken as a pre-authorisation on your credit card on the day of departure. If you wish to pay by any other means, you will need to make arrangements well in advance. Rental vehicle/boat insurance excess is covered under some travel insurance policies, for more information on your options or to purchase insurance click Travel Insurance & Security Bond.
We recommend travel/cancellation insurance. For additional information click Travel Insurance.
When filling out the online quote form from QBE, please be aware to tick “NO” when asked: “Are you cruising for 4 or more consecutive days” as you will be anchored every night. This will save you money on your travel insurance policy.
Your Charter Costs Include:
Click here for a complete list of what’s included in your charter Inventory & Equipment.
Charter Costs Do Not Include:
- Any diesel, outboard fuel, or cooking gas used.
- Reef Tax of $25 per person over 4 years of age.
(Environmental management charge of $10.50 and a $14.50 admin fee)
Be careful of Hidden Costs charged by others:
- Whitsunday Escape does not demand a non-refundable bond waiver.
- You only pay for the fuels used, not the engine hours.
- Snorkelling gear is included in the cost of your bareboat charter.
Other Services we are happy to assist you with:
- Skipper / sail guide instruction.
- Pick up and drop off your boat at island resorts.
- Pre charter information kit (100 Magic Miles & map of the islands with fish chart on the back).
- Travel Insurance.
- Wetsuit and Scuba Gear hire.
- Kayak & Stand-up Paddle Board hire.
- Undercover security car parking.
- Pre and Post Charter accommodation.
- Provisioning packages: Partial, full, deluxe, gourmet and self-select options.
What to Bring on Your Holiday of a Lifetime:
- Sun block & wide brimmed sunhat.
- Polaroid sunglasses for improved underwater visibility.
- Soft soled shoes for the deck & beach/reef shoes.
- A camera & possibly binoculars.
- Soft bags for easy stowage.
- Favourite CDs or iPod (all boats come with an iPod jack).
- Movies (all boats have TV & DVD player).
- A sense of adventure.
What Not to Bring:
- Hard suitcases and luggage.
- Mutinous crew.